8 Weeks Out; Pretty Darn Happy :)

need2lose2
on 10/13/09 9:46 am - Sewell, NJ
Wow~ such wonderful progress.  Enjoy your weightloss!
Krissy
on 10/14/09 12:19 am - Cranford, NJ
AWESOME!!!! keep up the good work!!
~Krissy

tryingtogodown
on 10/16/09 5:32 pm - South Plainfield, NJ
Congrats!  Sounds like you are doing really well!  I wanted to tell you that I got approved, but I've decided to go for a 2nd opinion with the Dr.'s in your group.  The Dr. that I originally went to made me feel very uncomfortable when they rushed everything and said I was approved and I didn't have to do any of the original pre-op clearances that he had originally said were needed.  I think I told you in another discussion that I work for a plastic surgeon, and she thought it was strange too.  So I am going to try to make it to one of the next seminars that they give, and then go from there.  I was interested in finding out more about the lap band and my original Dr. really would not offer that to me.

But anyway........... I'm so happy for you on your loss and happy to hear that you are feeling so much better!  I'm glad i bumped into you on this board, and heard the great things you had to say about the group you went to. 
cellodiva
on 10/23/09 1:20 pm
Hi...I am in the same area, Easton Hospital has a support group that meets tues evenings and Sat am..
Most Active
Recent Topics