8 Weeks Out; Pretty Darn Happy :)

Brendan 2 Years :)
on 10/9/09 8:58 am
Hey All,

I don't post on here often but just need to YELL THIS OUT!!  I'm 8 weeks post op and i'm down 60lbs.  I lost 25lbs pre-op so that puts me down a total of 85lbs since June!!!  I know its not all about the number and more how your feel.  But... I'm feeling soooooo much better.  I find alot of support by looking at forumns on here and on the chat room here.  Untfortunately i'm in really North West NJ (by Hackettstown) and I can't find an support group that is closer than an hour away.  I was gonna travel to St. Clares this month but... I ended up out of town on business.  That also made me miss the get together you all had.  Well... i'm rambling.. Hope everyone is doing well. 

Have a Great Weekend !!!

TBinWI
on 10/9/09 1:13 pm
How absolutely WONDERFUL to hear this great news!  Glad that things are going well for you!  Thanks for posting an update.  Keep up the good work and the positive vibes!  /tb
lmk6311
on 10/9/09 3:29 pm - lancaster, NY
that's great! great job! keep up the good work!
 LEAH

More2Love
on 10/10/09 6:00 am - Louisville, KY

I'm so happy for you and proud of you.  Keep up the good work.   You need to post more pics so we can see your progress.

shanaduck
on 10/12/09 1:18 am - Lopatcong, NJ
Way to go!!  I'm still pre-op, but feeling lonely out here in NW Jersey - we're just far enough away from both NY and Philly metro areas to not be able to go to anything.
            Surgery Weight  (1/25/10) 265 - Current Weight - 184 1/1/12 - Goal ????
cellodiva
on 10/12/09 11:06 am
Congrats on your terrific progress.  I am in the same area (H-twn) - there is a support group at Easton Hospital the 4th Sat of the month at 9 am.  I had my surgery at Lehigh Valley and am trying the group in Easton rather than go to Motown or St. Clare's.  Keep up the great work!
shanaduck
on 10/12/09 11:52 pm - Lopatcong, NJ
Thanks Diva!  I've put that on my calendar.

Elizabeth
monica196642
on 10/12/09 11:30 am - NJ
Just saw your post....congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!  that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica

"All things are difficult before they are easy."
- Dr. Thomas Fuller

“Be the change you want to see in the world.?  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Tom C.
on 10/12/09 11:12 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Breoby,

You're such a BIG LOSER - and doesn't it feel GOOD ?!?!?!?

As for support Groups - Saint Clare's in Dover does one the 4th Wednesday of the Month. And I know of one in the Hackettstown area. I will need to research exactly where that it !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
shanaduck
on 10/13/09 11:15 am - Lopatcong, NJ
Hacketstown would be perfect, T%om - let me know

Tanks :-)

Elixabeth
Most Active
Recent Topics