its only a couple hours away!!

Krissy
on 10/6/09 6:21 am - Cranford, NJ

Support Group Meeting TONIGHT!   Tuesday, October 6th at 7pm

all are welcome to come...does not matter which surgeon you chose or are going to choose...please join me....Come and learn HOW to adopt a new lifestyle, not what the new lifestyle should look like!

and of course I always have FREE SAMPLES!!

~Krissy

Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Two Albany Street, New Brunswick, New Jersey, 08901 Tel: +1 732 873 1234    Maps & Directions

We will be discussing Americans in Motion and much much more!

~Krissy

Butterfly618
on 10/6/09 1:26 pm - NJ
Hey Krissy
You do a great support meeting. Thank you for asking me to join you. If anyone is reading this and live in NJ you should go to the next meeting 11/10. A great meeting with lots of useful information. Thank you again Krissy I will be at the next on. Do you think you will still need me to drive again

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Krissy
on 10/8/09 10:20 pm - Cranford, NJ
Only if my car breaks down again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LMAO!!!!!! Thank you for saving my butt!! I owe you one!!   

Thank you for the kudos on the support group. I do put a lot of effort into them. even with all the reasear*****uirys and interviews I do.... i dont know it all, even after 9 years! LOL  another great reason to go to a support group with a surgeon in attendance... to set things straight, there and then.

I will still insist on the amount of high protein we should get in daily.., maybe because all the nutrionists I have worked with in 7 years agreed, maybe it helps with combating hair loss, maybe it helps keep our muscle mass when we lose weight and maybe because it worked so well for me. idk but it cant hurt  ;)
~Krissy

Butterfly618
on 10/13/09 11:46 am - NJ
I was so trilled with the support group that the next one my friend is coming too. If you want we can all go together

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Krissy
on 10/14/09 12:05 am - Cranford, NJ
Oh that sounds great Gina! If you would like you can sing up to be reminded of the support groups and even download the handouts if you cant make a meeting...lmk if you are interested.

BTW...$800!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! between tows...alternator...battery...and belts!!! oh well...I got my car back!! yay....
~Krissy

Most Active
Recent Topics