Walk from Obesity tomorrow

checkitout
on 10/2/09 9:43 am - Newton, NJ
Don't forget tomorrow is the Walk from Obesity in Cranford. I am sad that not many people have registered or made donations.

I have a link for my donations page if anyone wants to give to the cause but can't go.

Hope to see tons of people there.

Stella

http://walkfromobesity.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge. asp?ievent=320139&lis=1&kntae320139=ECDC43D52D9747FDBA3773B5 2058F59F&supId=271700917
Krissy
on 10/4/09 2:47 pm - Cranford, NJ
Hi Stella,

I wish I knew about this!! How did it turn out?
~Krissy

checkitout
on 10/10/09 7:24 am - Newton, NJ
I had a miserable day, I had never been to that area in Cranford before so I put the address in my GPS and got lost. BTW, I had my 4 year old with me and was in the car for 3 hours ..I ended up getting there late, when it was over... By the looks of things it was small, very small. I was so frustrated I snuck into another walk that was starting and went for a walk thru the park anyway. 

I am doing another walk next weekend for Traumatic Brain Injury in Clifton, I will not get lost for that one !

Thank you for asking, I hope next time I make it there in time for the walk.

Stella
Krissy
on 10/13/09 11:59 pm - Cranford, NJ
YUP... 3 hours...thats a bummer... I find a lot of times its lack of communcation or better... it does come down to marketing. Im sure some people on this board must get sick of hearing me inviting them to my support group but... I really am a believer in them. I do not think I would have been as succsessful without it! I think everyone should belong to one, its hard to adjust to at first but once you let go...it can be so rewarding.

good luck with your next walk! you are doing a great thing!!!
~Krissy

Most Active
Recent Topics