re: tonight's New Brunswick Get-together

jerseyjuji
on 9/29/09 10:53 am

I had the pleasure of meeting many of you, tonight, at Rafferty's in New Brunswick.  What a lovely group of people!  Thanks for arranging this, Tom!  I'm terrible with names, but I look forward to seeing those of you who will be in Rye at the end of the month.  Julie 

denemery
on 9/29/09 2:06 pm - Pequannock, NJ
It was certainly and great time, and great meeting you too Julie. I look forward to our time in Rye, and getting to know you better.

Denise
ruth01
on 9/29/09 8:25 pm - NJ
Very good to meet everyone. Thanks to Tom for facilitating this. See you at the next dinner - I think the date and place still need to be determined (or maybe I missed it).
Ruth

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/09 9:29 pm - Piscataway, NJ
Another great time...and so many more new faces to remember!  It was a pleasure meeting you all and I wish I had mingled more to get to talk with many of you. Yes, thanks Tom. Your organization of the inconvenient dinners -- nobody does it better! See ya'll at the next one! - Nancy
Michelle F.
on 9/29/09 10:23 pm

It was an awesome time last night!  Some of you I knew, some I met for the first time.  It was a blast and I'm looking forward to the next get together!

Thanks again Tom for organizing these, you're the best!!!

Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

hockeymom8016
on 9/29/09 11:05 pm - NJ
It was lots of fun.  I will upload the pictures as soon as I figure out how!

big_ideas
on 9/29/09 11:47 pm - Randolph, NJ
It was fun! Thanks to YOU Tom, for putting it all together. What a lovely bunch of people.

I was thinking, maybe next time we could get a space with a slightly different set up, that would allow everyone to mingle a bit. I felt like I ran out of time before I was able to really meet and talk to everyone. And maybe it could be somewhere, like, um, closer to Morris County? Maybe?

Esther, thank you for your delightful company on the ride to and fro.

Julie, enjoy your Click!

hockeymom8016
on 9/30/09 3:26 am - NJ
I second that motion for somewhere closer to Morris County. I enjoyed your company too Linda. Enjoy St. Marteens!

LIsa M.
on 9/30/09 10:22 am - Manahawkin, NJ
im glad everyone had a great time.. I hope to be able to join in on the next one.  I'd like to meet new people. 
allisarin
on 10/1/09 2:09 am - Bayonne, NJ
I had a great time can not wait for the next one. I like to travel. So no matter were you pick I will be there unless I have to work. Hope to see many of you at the conferance in Rye Brook. Linda F

Most Active
Recent Topics