Dr. Morris Washington???

jackfre
on 10/27/09 11:46 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
Hi Pal,
We had such a good time at the Conference.  It was great sitting around getting to know everybody.  I am really trying to get back on track, I am the worst at planning. 
See you on Tuesday.

Jackie

Barbara R.
on 11/30/09 9:10 pm - Toms River, NJ
Just wondering how you made out with Dr. Washington? He did my RNY 13 days ago and I can say nothing but GREAT things about him and his staff! I was discharged the day after surgery and am doing VERY well post op. 20# lost pre-op, 11 post op. I found him to be compassionate, professional and a very proficient surgeon. As an OR nurse myself, we talked in depth about many things the average patient wouldn't have. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone for Bariatric surgery. How have you made out with him?

Barbara in Toms River
Poof, there goes another pound

~~~ ~~ ~ Barbara, wavin' from the Jersey Shore ~~~ ~~ ~
jackfre
on 12/1/09 6:52 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
Hi Barbara,
I have not met Dr. Washington yet. 
But I love his staff !!
Jessica is the best for fills!!
Julie is a great dietician!!
and the entire staff is just really down to earth and
accomodating.  I have nothing but good things to
say about them. 
I'm glad to hear that you are doing well.
I am taking it slow this time.

Jackie

Andrea H.
on 12/13/10 7:23 am - Middletown, NJ
VSG on 04/08/13
 Dr. Washington is leaving on December 21.  He will no longer be in NJ.  I just found out today.  Two new surgeons took over his practice.  

HW 300, SW (Realize Band) 268, Revision to VSG 264

SMMORE
on 12/22/10 8:30 am - SC
I hear he is coming to South Caroliina to practice.  I'm trying to arrive an appointment with him since my surgeon left the area.  Can't wait to meet him and his staff.

3grlsmom
on 12/31/10 10:51 am
 Oh my.........how have you been?  I havent seen you here in a long time.  Happy healthy New Year.
Karen in NJ 

Most Active
Recent Topics