Dr. Morris Washington???

jackfre
on 9/27/09 12:28 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
HI All,
Just wondering if anyone has used Morris Washington as a surgeon or for fills??
 and if you would recommend him?
Due to my insurnace company changing I may have to change Dr's.
Any information you can give me on him or his office would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Jackie

Goldfibluqq
on 9/28/09 5:34 am - Brick, NJ
I did send you a message on the other board.  I currently am using Dr. Washington.  I use the PA Jessica for my fills.  She is very gentle and knowledgable.  Plus I am never more then 30 mins total for a fill including the drinking water.  Feel free to ask me any questions.  Good luck, Laurel
jackfre
on 9/28/09 7:13 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
Hi Laurel
Thanks for your reply, I am going to make sure the he takes my insurance and make an appointment with him for next month some time.  I did have some problems with my fills in the past and my current doc has been having problems finding my port..  Good luck to you.

Jackie

Goldfibluqq
on 9/29/09 11:47 am - Brick, NJ
I do not know if they do fills under fluro.  All I can say is Jessica has found mine everytime.  I was told my port is tilted and yet she never has a problem.  Call their office, I know their freehold office is located at the hospital. 

Laurel
jackfre
on 9/29/09 1:03 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
I called the office today and faxed over my records I am now waiting for them to call me back to schedule an appointment.  I hope they take me as a patient. 
Thanks,
Jackie

Jackie

Linda P.
on 9/30/09 11:46 am
I heart Dr. Washington! He's great and so is jessica.  However, I suggest getting your fills/ checkup with Jessica exclusively, as Doc is notorious for being late.  I have never left in under an hour when seeing him, while I've never been there more than twenty mins. when seeing Jessica.  They'd don't use flouro, but I never had an issue with either of them finding my port. 

PS: if you have a copay with your insurance, trust me, ALWAYS pay in ca****hat credit/debit card machine doesn't seem to work every time I had to pay with it.
jackfre
on 9/30/09 1:35 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
Hi Linda,
I faxed them my records and am now waiting for a call back to schedule an appt.  I hope that they will accept me as a patient.  I had some problems in the past with my fills (being way overfilled a few times) so I am really affraid of that happening again.   
Thanks for the heads up I will make sure I have cash for my fills.

Jackie

Peggie
on 10/27/09 9:46 am
Jackie,
You'll love Dr. Washington and his staff.  Jessica is great, as is Julie, the NUT.  Welcome to Freehold!
Peggie            
jackfre
on 10/27/09 10:11 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15

I was actually able to get an appointment earlier then expected.  I met with Jessica and you are right she is Great!!  I will see Julie next month.

Jackie

3grlsmom
on 10/27/09 10:49 am
 Hi Pal.......it was great seeing you at the conference and I am THRILLED to see you are motivated again and on your way........... see you on Tuesday at dinner!!
Karen in NJ 

Most Active
Recent Topics