st. clare's support meeting

allformykids
on 9/27/09 12:03 pm

Hi everyone. I was wondering if any of you will be at the support meeting for St. Clare's in Dover? It is tues evening...
I have never been to one was also hoping that some one could tell me what to expect...
Thanks

Tom C.
on 9/27/09 9:09 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Saint Clare's is the 4th Wednesday of the month. Bypass is 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Band is 7:15 to 8:15

This month's group will be combined because of a guest speaker

In Nov & Dec the meeting will be the 3rd Wednesday (due to the Holidays).

Morristown does a Tuesday support group. The Band is held the 2nd Tuesday and Bypass is the 3rd Tuesday. Both begin at 6:00 pm

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Considering_It
on 9/27/09 10:57 pm
On September 28, 2009 at 4:09 AM Pacific Time, tcasola wrote:
Saint Clare's is the 4th Wednesday of the month. Bypass is 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. Band is 7:15 to 8:15

This month's group will be combined because of a guest speaker

In Nov & Dec the meeting will be the 3rd Wednesday (due to the Holidays).

Morristown does a Tuesday support group. The Band is held the 2nd Tuesday and Bypass is the 3rd Tuesday. Both begin at 6:00 pm

Are these meetings only for a particular surgeon's patients, or are they open to anyone?

Tom C.
on 9/28/09 2:07 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Anyone !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
checkitout
on 9/29/09 11:16 am - Newton, NJ
What time will it be this month since they are combined?
Tom C.
on 9/29/09 11:59 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I think 6:00 p.m. but could be 6:30 p.m..for longer then an hour

Tom

Tom C.
on 9/30/09 11:41 pm, edited 10/3/09 12:38 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

I got the official word .. for this month, the Bypass and Band Support groups will be combined because of a guest speaker. The Support Group will still be held the 4th **WEDNESDAY**(October 28) but begin at 6:30 p.m..

The class configuration will be (slightly) altered because of the combine groups. It will be more “rows of chairs" compared to “chairs around desks".

The session will still be open to new patients. As always, no registration is required.

Hope to see you there.

Tom

checkitout
on 10/2/09 9:36 am - Newton, NJ
Thanks Tom, I am going to try to make this one. It's hard for me to get to these things so I have never been to a support group meeting.

Thanks again for the update.

Stella
allformykids
on 9/28/09 10:19 am
LOL thanks for the correct date... I sware that my nut told me tues LOL.. but after talking to the shrink I'm not so sure about anything :)

I'm going :) I'm excited... I think just because I'm so excited to get this done :)
Most Active
Recent Topics