RNY w/ Dr. Seth Kipnis? aftercare

Dee L.
on 9/26/09 1:26 am - South Jersry, NJ
Has anyone had Dr. Seth Kipnis from Virtua Hospital do RNY Gastric  Bypass? If so, who are you now using for your follow up surgeon since he is leaving the practice and no other surgeons at his soon to be former practice perform bypass?  Any information would be greatly apreciated?
Krissy
on 9/27/09 3:13 am - Cranford, NJ
Hi Dee,

did the office staff there give you any kind of help or advice?
~Krissy

Dee L.
on 9/27/09 7:06 am - South Jersry, NJ
Actually, the office has been peculiar and has given quite limited info about his leaving. I do have an address of where he will be practicing in the near future (no thanks to his office). It's more than an hour and a half  away from me and I'd like to have a doctor that is associated with a hospital closer to where I live.  I kind of feel left high and dry. Dr. Kipnis  was associated with a program that was quite costly to join. "New Beginnings" The other surgeon that is part of tha program does not do bypass anymore. He doesn't believe in them. He only does lapband.
Karen B.
on 9/29/09 5:13 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
I don't know how far south you are, but Dr. Brolin's group meets in various places in the area from Princeton to Edison. 

Also, there is some talk about starting a peer group in the area - along the 295 corridor, if I'm not mistaken.

Hope that helps.
 So far, so good.

Most Active
Recent Topics