Reminder: Get Together This Coming Tuesday - 29th

Tom C.
on 9/23/09 11:20 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Sorry to be a bother, but in case folk forgot or never knew about it:

Next week a bunch of us will meet at Old Man Rafferty’s in New Brunswick on Tuesday September 29, at 5:30 p.m.. Everyone is welcome – those who have and haven’t had Weight Loss Surgery, friends, family, children, etc. It’s a great time to share our stories, have a good laugh and make new friends.

For more information go see the following post

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/4021882/CONFIRMED-Tuesd ay-Sept-29th-Next-Inconvenient-get-together/#32647536

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
cellodiva
on 9/24/09 12:00 am
Hi Tom...I emailed you a bit ago.  I do want to join the forum, but I think I have to wait until next month.  Surgery date was 9/21/09 so I am not up to driving yet.  Please keep me posted!
JK

Michelle F.
on 9/25/09 12:05 am
I promise I'll be at this one, but I probably won't get there until 6!
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

3grlsmom
on 9/25/09 10:28 am
 Hey Slim.........have any 12-14 clothes to spare..................see you on Tuesday
Karen in NJ 

Michelle F.
on 9/28/09 5:37 am
I have bags for you in my car Karen!
Band to Sleeve Revision 3/1/11

Livewell
on 9/25/09 9:21 pm - Chatham, NJ
Hi Tom,

I won't be able to make it this time around.  Enjoy!

Krissy
on 9/26/09 2:37 pm - Cranford, NJ
im crossing my fingers for this one!!

~Krissy
~Krissy

gracy72
on 9/27/09 1:12 pm - newark, NJ
Hey Tom - Jeff and I have to bail on Tuesday - I have my Aunt in the hospital and need to be on top of that - catch you in October!
Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

(deactivated member)
on 9/28/09 5:49 am - NJ
I can't go - I had an episode with my hair (or lack of it, I should say now!) and I am having the color fixed tomorrow at 4:15.....

Well, next month - are we having an event since there is the OH conference - I am going to that!!

Karen B.
on 9/29/09 5:14 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
Have fun!  Maybe next time.
 So far, so good.

Most Active
Recent Topics