imagination needed

Krissy
on 9/21/09 12:32 am - Cranford, NJ
need your help gang... I would like to put a "name" on our support group that meets once a month. i need help thinking of something catchy...so far ive come up with boring lol: can you help me with some suggestions?
  one day at a time inspire melting pot the road goes ever on New image for life work in progress the new me life is good another milestone what a difference before & after the right choice
ponderoperditive... ok  i just learned this word today...
Tom C.
on 9/21/09 2:01 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Changes .. Rebirth … New Life … Regroup .. Step by Step .. … Second Chance … Second Helping (yes, I know it’s food related) .. Continuing Journey .. A New Path …  

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
wife2denizmoi
on 9/21/09 12:37 pm
The Biggest Losers!?

NJ's Biggest Losers?

Lost and Found? As in Lost some weight, Found a new life?

That's all I've got tonight. Good luck!

Heidi
gracy72
on 9/22/09 12:25 pm - newark, NJ
Winners at Losing

The Shrinkers

In it Together, Losers forever

Incredible Shrinking People (ISP)

Who says you can't win for losing! Gracy 

HW/SW/CW/GW
286/242/196/150 

My jouney has led me to this amazing place known as onederland....now that I am here I refuse to leave - EVER! ~ July 28, 2010

Adios to the BIG 9-0 look out 100 here I come!

Krissy
on 9/27/09 3:11 am - Cranford, NJ
you guys are good!! thanks for your responses!!
~Krissy

Most Active
Recent Topics