I got my approval

Barbi M.
on 9/14/09 8:44 am - Maplewood, NJ
Finally got my approval...date of surgery I opted for November 4.  Had to wait till my peformance of Ragtime is over before I have the surgery, so I will have about 8 weeks to prepare for the big day. 
allformykids
on 9/14/09 11:08 am
AHHHH congrats!!! I'm also using dr garrison! Hope it all goes well keep us posted :)

If you dont mind me asking how was your insurance? I'm worried about cigna taking my 6 months
Tom C.
on 9/14/09 10:09 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
So happy for you !! Now come the REAL FUN :D !!

Know we're here for you !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 9/15/09 12:00 am - Milford, NJ
Whoooo hoooooooooooooo I'm sooo happy for you!!! I'll remember that date for sure, my bday is Nov 6th!!!

Can't wait till you're on the losers bench with all of us!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

big_ideas
on 9/15/09 1:12 am - Randolph, NJ
onstage:

Congratulations on this important milestone. I was looking at your profile, and I was shocked to read your age. You look so young and gorgeous.

I had surgery 19 months ago and have so far lost 118 lbs. I can tell you with no hesitation that it is worth it; the struggles, the surgery, the recovery, the relearning habits and adapting to your new life and eating style. All worth it!

There will be some ups and downs along the way; I hope you continue to come to OH for support and encouragement (and even the occasional kick in the pants when needed!)

Where do you live? Where is your surgery being performed? I didn't have your doc, but I have heard wonderful things about him. I'm sure you will be in very good hands.

Best to you, and break a leg in your current production. Any youtube clips we can see?

allisarin
on 9/15/09 2:30 am - Bayonne, NJ
Congrats . The time will fly by.

Danielle B.
on 9/18/09 12:21 pm - Hamburg, NJ
Congratulations!!!
I haven't been on here in a while, so many of you newbies won't really know who I am but I will tell you that this is the best decision you could have made for yourself!!!!  Good luck with everything and please use this board as often as you need to because I couldn't have gotten through my first few months without it!!!!

Danielle
wife2denizmoi
on 9/18/09 1:17 pm
Congratulations! After I got my approval....I wasn't sure if I was going through with surgery or not until I found this site and then I was right back for it. Good luck.

-HeidiG (Wife2denizmoi) 

Krissy
on 9/21/09 1:32 am - Cranford, NJ
AWESOME!!! good luck to you and please keep us posted!

~Krissy
Most Active
Recent Topics