you hiding??

we used to have such a great active board, and now i see sometimes days pass
between posts.

would love to hear from some of you again, its been too long

hugs, jacki

Chopper1
on 9/9/09 9:25 am
Hi everyone,

I agree with Jacki, the NJ board is soooo different from the PA board which is extremely active.  I would love to hear more from people.

Geoff
big_ideas
on 9/9/09 9:55 am - Randolph, NJ
I check in every day or two. Usually there's nothing going on, so I move on to the other forums I frequent.

Often I see that I've missed Tom's invite to meet in the chat room! Maybe we should pre-plan something like that and see what kind of response we get.

allformykids
on 9/9/09 9:58 am
Im new but on here every day... I tend to go to the main board because this one is soooo slow, tho honestly I would rather talk to people on here because lets face it... us jersey people are just different
wife2denizmoi
on 9/10/09 12:40 am
You are too funny! I am new here too. Jersey rocks!
Tom C.
on 9/10/09 10:55 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
As you know I try to check this everyday - I was away this past weekend.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
wife2denizmoi
on 9/11/09 1:14 pm
Welcome back! I hope you went some place good!

-Heidi
Considering_It
on 9/11/09 6:27 am
I usually visit this area daily, but don't post much because I'm preop.
wife2denizmoi
on 9/11/09 1:13 pm
Hi, I am preop as well. We have the same doc. I am going in 9/22. How about you?

-Heidi
Peggie
on 9/19/09 9:18 am
Hi Jacki, I'm not far from you in Jackson.  I'm only 5 weeks out from RNY and just found the NJ board on the OH site.
Peggie            
Most Active
Recent Topics