Hair not Growing!!!!

Lisa F.
on 9/1/09 12:08 pm - Bayville, NJ

Does anyone know what I can use.  My hair is not growing and is thining out?

Tom C.
on 9/1/09 9:35 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Some folks swear by biotin to help hair grow. Being bald, can’t help you too much to say it’s true or not.

FYI: In the beginning it is very common to lose hair. It’s mostly because you’re not getting in enough protein and/or vitamins. Plus all the rapid weight loss. Over time, once the body “catches" up to the changes, and you begin to eat “more normally", you should see your hair coming back. Some folks state their hair is fuller. Again, being a chrome-dome I can’t comment :D !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 9/1/09 11:30 pm - Milford, NJ
I've also heard that Biotin will help hair growth, being a hairdresser this is one thing that we were always taught. Also, from what I've read, after about your 3 month mark your hair should start to resume normal growth....

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Most Active
Recent Topics