Any ITHACA COLLEGE Grads on OH?

EmbodySuccess
on 8/31/09 6:30 am - Roswell, GA
Call me crazy but this Oct. I'm going to my college reunion at
Ithaca College!

What gave me the courage? One of my Radio-TV brothers saw me on FB & said the photos in my FB albums were exactly the way he remembered me -
40 years ago!

Truth is, I'm thinner, stronger and healthier than I was back then! (See my BEFORE & AFTER photos!)

I was the ONLY "girl" to graduate from the then-Dept. of Radio-TV (now it's a School) in 1969. Thanks to non-stop dieting, cigerettes, cottage cheese and Fresca/ Tab, oh! and prescription diet pills  I managed to stay a size 12-14. 'Course on a 5'9+" frame (barefoot, and, honey, nobody saw me barefoot out on the quad!) that didn't look bad...

So, if YOU"RE an IC
grad from "The Big Chill" class of '69, ID yourself & let me know if you'll be at reunion!

And, if you're female, you (obviously) won't be a Radio-TV major, cause I was "it!" But, that's OK!

And if you're a youngster from the classes of '79. '89 or, even, '99 - give me a shout out, too!

Especially if you're a RADIO-TV "girl!" Honeys, I could tell you stories about being the "token female" that would curl your hair and have you spitting nails!

Best, always!

Lauralyn

Lauralyn Bellamy, MA, MDIV, ct Dreamcoach
Self-sabotage stopped!
Learn more at: embodysuccesscoach.com

allformykids
on 9/1/09 1:03 pm
too funny... I'm not an Ithica grad, tho I've been there many times. I went to Mansfield Universtiy, in PA, but we went to Ithica all the time since there was less in Mansfield LOL..

That being said, my baby cousin just left for his Freshman year at Ithica. He went up early for football, but since he is just getting over knee surgery from blwoing it out he is managing the team :)
Have fun!!!!!!!
Karen B.
on 9/2/09 11:53 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
 I spent two years at IC - would have been the class of '76, but I decided not to become a music teacher so I transferred out of the music school and transferred to NYU after changing my major to Philosophy.

Have fun at the reunion!
 So far, so good.

EmbodySuccess
on 9/3/09 3:50 am - Roswell, GA
Is music still a part of your life? Do you play any instruments for your own satisfaction? What did you "do" with your defree in Philosophy?

Lauralyn Bellamy, MA, MDIV, ct Dreamcoach
Self-sabotage stopped!
Learn more at: embodysuccesscoach.com

Karen B.
on 9/21/09 10:57 am - Lawrenceville, NJ
 Oh - no picture because the one I use is too big to be imported.

I wound up programming computers and I'm a business Analyst.  

My husband and I are concert and theater nuts - we see performances approximately 3x per week.  Play music for my own enjoyment.
 So far, so good.

Most Active
Recent Topics