Addendum to Support Group Listing

Sheri A.
on 8/29/09 9:07 am
Just wanted to point out that the Union County Support Group is called:

First Saturday Support. We meet the first Saturday of each month (except for Sept.) at RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center, 2120 Lamberts Mill Rd., Scotch Plains from 10:30 - 12:00. We are a peer to peer group, non hospital or doctor affiliated. For further info email: [email protected]

Also, you list Dr. John-Baptiste's meeting and it is also in Union County, not Essex County.
Tom C.
on 8/30/09 9:54 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Sheri - thanks for the correction and update. I just changed it in my list, and the next time I post this the correct information will be there.

THANKS !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 8/30/09 11:33 pm - Randolph, NJ
Sheri:

Will you be meeting on Labor Day weekend? I won't be around, but if you're shifting it to another day, I'd like to try to make it!

Thank you...

Linda

Sheri A.
on 8/31/09 12:27 am
Yes we'll be meeting on 9/12 instead. Hope you can attend! We are a great group.
3grlsmom
on 8/31/09 4:41 am
 Miss Cynthia and I will be there..............
Karen in NJ 

big_ideas
on 8/31/09 5:19 am - Randolph, NJ
Yay Karen...I'd love to see you again!

Linda

3grlsmom
on 8/31/09 11:07 am
 Thanks......I really enjoy this group - or - perhaps that Trader Joe's is SO CLOSE BY.....see you then!
Karen in NJ 

big_ideas
on 8/31/09 11:14 am - Randolph, NJ
Hey Sherri:

The Union County Music Fest in Clark is that weekend. Is that close to where your group meets?

Sheri A.
on 8/31/09 12:54 pm
not too far from there. the music fest is in two locations. the gym is near the oak ridge park.
big_ideas
on 8/31/09 10:02 pm - Randolph, NJ
Cool. Maybe I can make a day of it. I'm going to check through my messages and see if I still have the details about the meeting.

Most Active
Recent Topics