Hudson County support group????

(deactivated member)
on 8/26/09 1:31 pm - NJ
Hi all..just wondering if anyone knew of any support groups in the Hudson County area other than the one run by the Bayonne Medical Center - I live in Bayonne, I had lap band 11/07 - revision to RNY 12/08 - down a total of 165 lbs and really feel like I need some support now...I'm starting to stall alot, my motivation to keep losing and exercise is still here but I don't really have many people I can talk to that understand so I usually just lurk on the boards but would love to get involved with a group to help keep me going on my weight loss journey as well as have others to motivate and help them reach their goals...losing this weight has transformed so many areas of my life, not just the size of my clothes or the number on the scale..my relationship with my husband, family and friends have changed...I've changed and I think having a good network of friends who can truly say I understand and I've been there would be a god send right now......
Lorraine
Tom C.
on 8/26/09 10:52 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
See above post
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 8/27/09 2:15 am - NJ
Thank you
allisarin
on 9/4/09 4:27 am - Bayonne, NJ
I live in Bayonne also and have been looking for a support group in the area. I did not even know that Bayonne Hospital had a support group. I do go to one in Scotch Plains. If you would like to go with me I will drive. They are on the first Saturday of the month. This months meeting is next Saturday Sept 12. PM me if you would like to get together. Linda 
(deactivated member)
on 9/4/09 7:22 am - Bayonne, NJ
I'm in Bayonne, too. Maybe we should start our own!

I had rny with a vbg in 2003, I've regained about 50 lbs, and I could really use a group. I'm looking into a revision now.
Adele
allisarin
on 9/4/09 10:54 pm - Bayonne, NJ
So thats 3 us who live in Bayonne. This is a good why to find people and yes we should start are own. I'm open to any idea. Say once a month. We can alway meet somewere. Any evening or night I 'm open.
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/09 12:35 am - Bayonne, NJ
We can probably meet at the library, I'm sure Sneh Bains would approve it. Are Monday nights good for your ladies?
Most Active
Recent Topics