Saint Clare Meeting Reminder: Wednesday, August 26,

Tom C.
on 8/20/09 11:15 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Saint Clare's Hospital - Dover Campus - 400 W. Blackwell St. Dover, NJ 07801 – Location: Sister Catherine's Health Center (Lower Level) - Saint Clare's Health System   - Dover

Bypass Patients:             6:00 - 7:00 pm

Band Patients:                 7:15 - 8:15 pm

Guest Speaker: Michael McHugh - Physical Therapist - Bring your exercise questions!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Joseph Itkor
on 8/21/09 12:37 pm - hackettstown, NJ
I will be there.  (First-timer here!)

julittlegirl913
on 8/22/09 1:56 pm
Do i need to pre register to go to the support group @ st. clare's???
Please let me know. Thank you
Tom C.
on 8/22/09 9:31 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
No you don't. You can just show up. Everyone is welcome: post and pre operation; family; friends, etc.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
julittlegirl913
on 8/23/09 6:56 am
Tanx. I will probably be attending 'cause the other ones(St. Peter's Hosp.), etc, are always on the days that i work till late.
Most Active
Recent Topics