OH Conference Oct 23 & 24th Rye NY

allformykids
on 8/20/09 12:58 pm
Ok So I am planning on going as is my friend who is going through this with me :) I just have to call and book everything :) I'm excited :) I'm so new here, and even tho I know many people who have done wls, I am sure I will learn a ton and think it would be great for me!!
JenStock1970
on 8/23/09 2:27 am, edited 8/23/09 2:31 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ
Um, I guess I should have scrolled down a bit before I re-posted this topic lol. Thankfully no one had replied so I could delete my post.  I'm planning to go for both nights along with my friend Cleopatra_Nik from the RNY board.  Looking forward to seeing you all there!  (Don't forget your Halloween costumes for the Friday night meet n greet).  Does anyone remember the discount code for event tickets? I can't remember it and I have some friends who still need to get their tickets.
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

Sheri A.
on 8/23/09 12:45 pm
I'll be there as the leader of my support group...and hopefully we'll have a good showing from our group...I'm so glad that Jackie, Linda, Karen and Cynthia are going. Lynne will be my roommate. I think we have a few others planning on attending. We are staying 2 nights. At the PA event in Lancaster, we made door signs. These conferences are really so worthwhile and so motivating...what is this I am reading about a fashion show?????????????????????
Most Active
Recent Topics