OH Conference Oct 23 & 24th Rye NY

Tom C.
on 8/19/09 10:02 pm, edited 8/19/09 10:06 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

For those who don't know too much about the conference here's the link which maybe helpful  (you can find it at the top of this forum page)

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/3910090/Join-us-October -23rd-24th-in-Rye-Brook-NY/

Here is information about the hotel

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/RYEHIHH-Hilton-Rye-Tow n-New-York/index.do

And for those who asked, they DO have a POOL. Indoors and outdoors. Too bad the outdoor one will be closed in October. Was looking forward to taking a cool dip (and having an excuse for shrinkage – is that TMI ????)

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/RYEHIHH-Hilton-Rye-Tow n-New-York/services.do

I am looking so forward to this. Especially to meet and hang with everyone. I can’t wait to let my hair down !!

OH YEAH .. when you call for your reservation - make sure your get the discount !! I didn't know about it when I made my original reservation. Then someone pointed it out, and I had to call back to get the discount price.
Of course I needed to speak to the manager to get the price changed.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
3grlsmom
on 8/20/09 12:03 am
 For those of you going - do you plan on staying for one or both nights?
Karen in NJ 

Tom C.
on 8/20/09 1:13 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I am going both nights - but will arrive very late Friday (maybe around 9-ish/10-ish) but will be ready to party like a rock star !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
rbb825
on 8/20/09 12:10 pm - Suffern, NY
I don't think the bathing suit I am wearing now will fit me at the end of October.

jackfre
on 8/20/09 12:32 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
I hope I can say that too..  If mine still fits I might just leave it home.

Jackie

allisarin
on 8/20/09 1:51 am - Bayonne, NJ
I will be going for both nights

(deactivated member)
on 8/20/09 7:24 am - NJ
Can't wait to meet you all!!

I am going Friday and staying both Friday and Saturday nights.

jackfre
on 8/20/09 11:28 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
Wow, I am so happy that so many of us are going. 
I made reservations for 1 night but I'm going to add the 2nd night. 
I should be pulling getting there around 4pm I hope.
Well again I can't wait to meet you all. 
If anybody is interested maybe we can set up a meeting time/ location.

Jackie

JenStock1970
on 8/23/09 2:31 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ
Maybe we should set up a designated place & time to meet up from the NJ board, that worked out well at the Philly conference last year.  The NJ folks sat together and ate lunch together, it was nice getting to know each other IRL.
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

Considering_It
on 8/20/09 12:01 pm

I will try to get there on Saturday :)  I will not be staying overnight.

Most Active
Recent Topics