Worries

Chopper1
on 8/26/09 4:26 am
Hi Elizabeth,

I go to a support group in Pequannock which is great at Chilton Hospital the 3rd Thursday of each month.  Here is a link that is helpful.

Geoff

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/3961922/NJ-Support-Grou p-listing-As-of-June-2009/
checkitout
on 8/9/09 12:31 pm - Newton, NJ
Shanaduck,

To be honest with you, I was worried that I would fail at my WLS. I know people who had surgery and if you walked up to them now you would never know they had surgery. So I was worried that I would not be able to stick to the plan and get the weight off much less what how would I keep it off. Granted I have not gotten to the keep it off phase but at this point I am fairly confident that I will be ok.

I think that if you have it set in your mind and you really work at it you will be successful. Just remember the more things you can make a habit now the easier it will be for you post op, so start taking your vitamins now and start drinking your water now. 

Stella
shanaduck
on 8/26/09 1:38 am - Lopatcong, NJ
Thanks Stella,

I have tried to start drinking the water now, and (when I remember) am no longer drinking with meals, so I can get into the groove.  Good advice, thank you.

Regards,

Elizabeth
            Surgery Weight  (1/25/10) 265 - Current Weight - 184 1/1/12 - Goal ????
Most Active
Recent Topics