Help - Vitamin Info Needed

Nannette
on 8/4/09 2:04 am - Toms River, NJ
Hi guys -- even an oldtimer like me needs help from time to time -- even on the basic items -- like multi-vitamins.

Since I was 4 months post op I have been taking Vista Bariatric Vitamins with fairly good results.  Although I do have to take iron and calcium supplements (and B12 shots), I have been satisfied with them.  I now have only a two week supply left, and cannot find a source for them anymore.

Bariatric Eating no longer sells them (now pushes Celebrate Vitamins), and although I used to buy directly from the manufacturers of Vista at vistavitamins.com -- I can no longer find them and assume that they are no longer making the product.

First, does anyone know anything about it.

Secondly, what multi-vitamins are you taking with good results?

Thanks for your help gang.

Hugs,
Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/09 12:10 pm - NJ
Sorry don't know anything about the Vista vitamins.

I use regular Centrum Chewable vitamins and Citracal Petites and have had very good luck with them.  GNC has the sublingual B12 too - Nature's Bounty but I also found "Member's Mark" brand at Sams Club that works well too.

Good Luck!

Vicki
RCassety
on 8/8/09 9:45 am - Lindenwold, NJ
hi nanette -- i have always used the walmart brand of prenatal vitamins, calcium, b-100 -- that is since right out of surgery -- hope this helps -- i need to get back to basics  -- cut out the bread -- that has been a downfall lately -- nice to see you here :) you have always been an inspiration to me

hugs
roberta
      Ross & Roberta Cassety 
Ross - Open RNY 5/22/06 - 373/194
- BCBS Horizon NJ
Roberta - Open RNY  11/22/06 - 228/126- Aetna QPOS

Let someone know that you are thinking of them
www.angelsforhope.org

Most Active
Recent Topics