August 10th - Scheduled

Brendan 2 Years :)
on 8/1/09 2:14 pm
Hello All !!

Well, I'm about a week out and I'm Excited, Nervous and Motivated.   Did I mention Excited and Nervous lol.  You all sound like a Great Support System.  I would welcome any and all advice.  Pre-Op and beyond.  My Surgeon is Dr. Ianacce from ALS (Advanced Lapraspic Surgeons - w/ Dr. Berth and Dr. Abkins).  I've felt very, very comfortable with them thus far and I've read so many good things about them on here.   I am having my surgery at St. Peters in New Brunswick on August 10th.  I'm having a RNY with a Vertical Pouch. (Capella Procedure).  Again, any advice and comments would be awesome.

Thanks All :)

Brendan
Considering_It
on 8/2/09 12:16 am
I just wanted to wish the the very best.
Kelly T.
on 8/2/09 6:48 am - Woodbridge, VA
Good luck!!
Kelly
"Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels".

Tom C.
on 8/2/09 8:22 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Good luck. Know we're here for you !! And ALS is a great group of folks !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
yex1
on 8/2/09 1:17 pm - NJ
congrats and good luck. Im on the 10th too.

Kelly

"Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. "

"Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before."  ~Jacob A. Riis

Krissy
on 8/2/09 3:01 pm - Cranford, NJ
hi brendan!  good luck with your surgery! my advice.... your off to a great start by joining a support group! follow drs orders and remember...protein first!

keep us posted on your progress!

~Krissy
laura9488
on 8/2/09 9:33 pm - Denville, NJ
Good luck!  The first couple weeks after surgery are rough, but it gets better quickly!
mystic
on 8/3/09 9:30 am - manchester, NJ
hey brendan

best of luck with your surgery

be safe and well, jacki

gracy72
on 8/5/09 4:15 am - newark, NJ
Good luck - looking forward to seeing your progress!
Most Active
Recent Topics