Tuesday - Aug 18th: Inconvenient get together dinner!!

Sheri A.
on 7/31/09 9:46 am
You all seem to want to meet, can I invite you to the peer to peer support group that I run that meets once a month in Union County? We do meet on Saturday which I know could be inconvenient for people...if you have kids, there is childcare on the premises for $1 per hour. We will meet again tomorrow if you aren't doing anything and want to come. It's at the RWJ Fitness Center 2120 Lamberts Mill Rd., Scotch Plains, 10:30am - noon-ish. If you need clothes, come by as some of our "members" will be bringing their larger clothing. If tomorrow isn't convenient, please come on Sept. 12.
laura9488
on 7/31/09 11:45 am - Denville, NJ
I always think about coming but we always seem ot have soccer games, swim meets etc on Saturday.
Sheri A.
on 7/31/09 12:37 pm
I work full time so Saturdays work best for me. We do seem to get a nice crowd though so people do attend as often as they can.
Krissy
on 8/2/09 3:07 pm - Cranford, NJ
if aug 18th works out...lmk i would love to come

~krissy
Tom C.
on 8/2/09 7:26 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
After getting feedback (posted and PM-ed) August 18th will be the date. I am sorry for those who cannot attend that date, but if this is successful we'll be doing others - I promise

With that in mind, I would like to know who is planning on coming. I know - life changes so quickly, and last minute cancellations are possible - but if you're (tentatively) planning on coming, please let me know.

Just to reiterate: everyone is invited (those who have and haven't had surgery); bring friends/family; tell others.

Please let me know by August 11th so I can get a tentative number and call the restaurant. Of course if you're reading this after August 11th you're more then welcome to come. The only time you can't come is if you read this on August 19th ;D !!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
huntermom
on 8/2/09 10:05 pm
Tom
The link is for Tiffanys with a Morris Plains address, not a Union address.  Which is correct?  Thank you.
Huntermom
Seminar 7/25/08
Dietician & Psych 8/11/08
Consult & 3 hour class 9/24/08
Ins approval 10/1/08
Banded 10/13/08
     Nicholas Bertha, MD
     Florham Park, NJ
Tom C.
on 8/2/09 10:25 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

While there are various Tiffany's (this is a chain) we're going to meet at the Union one.

I am unsure which link is incorrect.

When I click the direction link I get Union location

The menu one is a generic Tiffany menu

And the first one is the general Tiffany Website

Click this link: http://www.tiffanysrestaurant.com/locations.php  and then you will need to “scroll down" to Union.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Krissy
on 8/3/09 12:15 am - Cranford, NJ
count me in!  ;)
Butterfly618
on 8/3/09 4:05 am - NJ
OK read again and it is a go for the 18th Count me in....

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

Most Active
Recent Topics