Reached 100 Pounds Loss

fun2be_09
on 7/26/09 3:59 am - Mcguire AFB, NJ
Sometime last week I weighed in and I finally lost 100 pounds.. it is exciting but yet sad.. cus i have no clothes that fit.. that is the only sad part in the whole thing.
but yay 100 pounds im ready to lose 100 more
Considering_It
on 7/26/09 6:31 am
Congrats! 
panorris
on 7/26/09 7:43 am - Las Cruces, NM
Congratulations.  I know it's such a great feeling to hit 100.  For clothes, try Goodwill or other thrift stores.  Often, you can find clothes with the tags still on!.

Pat

Starting Weight:  282 lbs.
Day of surgery:  224 lbs
Current weight: 116.0 lbs
Goal weight:  135 lbs.

laura9488
on 7/26/09 10:16 am - Denville, NJ
Congrats!  Enjoy fitting into the smaller sizes!
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/09 12:02 pm - NJ
Congrats!  Enjoy your loss and don't worry about your clothes - your health is much more important.  Check around for some thrift stores or watch the Walmart for sales - if you are looking to lose more the clothes won't have to last long so no need to look for anything really good.  Just get enough to get you through!

Good Luck
Vicki
Krissy
on 7/27/09 2:07 pm - Cranford, NJ
CONGRATS ON THE CENTURY CLUB!! Try your local support group for clothes maybe they have a swap.

some say... nothing tastes as good as thin feels!
Keep up the good work!!

~Krissy
Tom C.
on 7/28/09 5:24 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
CONGRATS !! WAY TO GO !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics