Dr. Jean-Baptiste

shel
on 7/26/09 3:06 pm - Howell, NJ
I've been getting the run around from his office, what is going on with Dr. JB?  Has anyone had a surgery with him recently?  I was expecting him to fix my surgery last week but they still have not submitted for insurance approval.  Dragging on from May.  Anyone have any news?
jackfre
on 7/27/09 3:23 am - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15
I have no idea what happened but from what I understand Catherine is no longer their, she was on top of everything.      Although Dr, JB did my surgery and I liked him, I had to switch docs a year ago due to problems with my fills, and at that time he did not do fills under fluro.  Good luck.. 

Jackie

miamouse
on 7/28/09 11:31 am - Morristown, NJ
hijack
Jackie  who did you switch to?  Bertha doesn't take my insurance anymore and I need a local doc
thx
jackfre
on 7/28/09 1:29 pm - NJ
VSG on 03/26/15

Hi,
I switched to Abkin & Bertha, OMG what insurance do you have?  I have an appt on Thursday, I hope they still take BCBS.  I don't know of any other docs, did you have your surgery already?
Thanks,  Jackie

Jackie

checkitout
on 7/28/09 3:18 pm - Newton, NJ
Dr. A & B do take BCBS, that is what I had..  I just spoke to them last week. My problem is they dont take my new plan, I think it is Aetna. I dont recall since I had the choice of two plans and they didnt take either. I am currently without insurance till the 1st  of August since I refused to pay $1,400 (almost) for COBRA.

Stella

Tom C.
on 7/28/09 9:51 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Even if a Doctor doesn't take your insurance, always ask about how they handle out of network benefits. I hear some Doctors will take what the insurance company gives them, and will not back bill the patient.

Again, each Doctor is different - and I guess is also has to do with how they deal with the different insurance companies out there.

Just a suggestion.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Ladysweetthang
on 7/29/09 3:26 pm, edited 8/1/09 7:13 am - NJ
I heard Kathy was gone too and she is a wonderful  and knowledgable woman...She was basically his meal ticket ya see since she left things are going hay wire...I say get a new doctor take your money , records and run...He was full of it before she left and he's worse now that she's gone..

Watch Hot Momma Drop it Like it's Hot..

Sheri A.
on 7/31/09 9:35 am
adam_
on 8/6/09 8:51 am - Boynton Beach, FL
oh great....

i hope i dont have to find a 3rd surgeon in a year and a half....

-Adam - 6'6" - From 450 lbs to GOAL in 9 months...
Phase 1: Completed 10/2008.
Phase 2: Weightlifting - Goal: Add 40 lbs of muscle. Completed 2/15/2011.
Phas 3: Cut to 10% body fat.
MY STORY:  imthebiggestloser.blogspot.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics