Good seeing you tonight !

Tom C.
on 7/21/09 10:55 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Just wanted to say had a wonderful time meeting up with you all (and you know who you are). I would have sent a personal message, but some of you folks have "private". So if you can (want) add me to your list.

Thanks again. We got to do it more often. Do I hear every month (or even every other)?

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/09 11:29 am - NJ
On July 21, 2009 at 5:55 PM Pacific Time, tcasola wrote:
Just wanted to say had a wonderful time meeting up with you all (and you know who you are). I would have sent a personal message, but some of you folks have "private". So if you can (want) add me to your list.

Thanks again. We got to do it more often. Do I hear every month (or even every other)?

That would be me - I am sorry!

I had a great time!!  It was so good to hang out with everyone 
(deactivated member)
on 7/21/09 11:42 am - Piscataway, NJ
 Dang...was there a party?
Tom C.
on 7/21/09 9:18 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
No .. Just a sort of impromptu get together. I think it was so fun, I can see it becoming a every-other-month type of thing. Meet in a centralize location (which would be equally inconvenient for all    ), and have a a gab fest

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Livewell
on 7/22/09 3:22 am - Chatham, NJ
Yeah, I wasn't invited either.  I'm gonna have to take Tommy Boy off of my friend list now . . .

Barbi M.
on 7/21/09 11:41 pm - Maplewood, NJ
Looking to meet some of you all too!  Can I be on the list?
Barbi
knailnhair
on 7/22/09 12:22 am - Milford, NJ
Sorry to hijack Casola...

Barbi how are things going??? Any dates yet??

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

big_ideas
on 7/30/09 8:26 am - Randolph, NJ
Put me on the list, too! Pretty please? I need to make some post surgery buddies.

3grlsmom
on 7/30/09 9:48 pm
 was this a "secret" meeting?  so many of us may have joined you if only we knew - please I need YOU - how about an open invite to all of us needy folks?
Karen in NJ 

Tom C.
on 7/30/09 10:05 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

Tom

Most Active
Recent Topics