Good Morning NJ !

Timmy R.
on 7/16/09 9:36 am - Millinocket, ME
Hey Folks.

I am back in good ol Jersey for the summer....

I had bariatric surgery on 12/04  in Iowa, but lived in New Jersey about three years ago for two years... and participated in the support groups with OCWLS  in Toms River and Lakewood.

Just a reminder for those that are in Ocean county.. there is a meeting July 20th, good ol Nannette is carrying the torch at the Kimball Medical Center, at the Center for Health Living ( the lil house on the corner of the Kimball Medical Center Property.

Its at 7pm next monday July 20th.

I am down driving for a company...  bus driving special needs kids and enjoying being back in New Jersey.

A shout out to all the ol timers (over 2 years out) that I know from the Toms River Group, and I hope a bunch of ya all will go to the Kimball Meeting on July 20th  ( I will be there with bells on)

Have a great day!

Timmy Ray Sytsma
3grlsmom
on 7/16/09 11:04 am
 I dont know you.....really have never even seen your name here before......but I wanted to Thank-You.  I have a daughter who is multiply disabled.  Special bus drivers like you have always been so special and played an important role in my daughters life...so thanks for being you.
Karen in NJ 

Timmy R.
on 7/18/09 4:38 am - Millinocket, ME
Hello There : )

You are most welcome.  I drove for Murphy Bus **very** briefly about 3 years ago.. out of Lakewood (Near the First Citizens Ballpark I think) NJ ... then my marriage ended and I sort of **fled** to Maine.. where I had two sisters.

I actually am a substitute teacher that wants to eventually teach full time, but I drive bus also.  Now...I am working for a company out of Somerset, NJ... that has some summer routes here in the Jackson Area.. so its a pretty good summer job.  I drove a Mini Van for a couple weeks.. now its one of the Yellow short buses.... with AC on board.

Who would have thought school buses now have AC? 

What a world : )

Yeah, I was really active on this board three years ago and in the OCWLS group but since heading to the great white *north* I havent been around much : P

Hope you have a great day, and thanks for the words of encouragement,... they are muchly apprevciated.

Take Care
Timmy Ray S. : )
3grlsmom
on 7/19/09 8:40 am
 The reason our buses are a/c'd is because we get prescriptions that say our kids medically require it so that they don't get seizures or something worse.  NJ sucks - we stay because this is the best state for kids with special needs.....when she turns 21 (4.5 years from now).....we are going to a Carolina!
Karen in NJ 

mystic
on 7/18/09 11:50 am - manchester, NJ
timmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
so good to see you!!!. glad to hear you are back in NJ

im going to try and make the meeting Monday.  its been a long time since
i made one.  i was in  a nasty car accident last december, and was laid
up a good part of the winter.  anyway, since then i have not really done
much driving except what is absolutely necessary.  havent been out
at night yet at all

will try and show up monday, would love to see you

be safe and well, jacki