Its been a while!!

Krissy
on 7/8/09 8:22 am - Cranford, NJ
HI gang! its been a while since I posted...I hope you are all enjoying the wls rollercoaster ride of your journey!!

a lot has been going on since I last edited "my story"....To make a very long story short... I have become a wls divorce statistic..and thats ok...I've kept ALL my weight off, I have no more health problems..... which has made me VERY HAPPY!  Now... I am trying to find away to afford the rest of my plastic surgery I want.

I have rejoined my surgeons (Dr. Mehta) support group as facilitator. I am soooo looking forward to this! I hope to see you there...One South Grill in Monmouth Junction July 13th 7pm...its free so bring your loved ones ...... you will learn alot!

~Krissy
Tom C.
on 7/8/09 10:55 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Hey Krissy,

Welcome back !! Always remember we're here for you. Being it Weight Loss or anything else. You have a great group of friends here !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Krissy
on 7/13/09 2:06 am - Cranford, NJ
Thanks Tom! I appreciate your post... hope all is well with you!
Tom C.
on 7/13/09 3:21 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
It's SOS DD with me. Hope all is well with you.

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Krissy
on 7/13/09 3:37 am - Cranford, NJ
okay... i must have been away too long!!lol  what is SOS DD?
Tom C.
on 7/13/09 4:22 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Same Old Sh...errr..... hmmm ... Shoot .. Different Day ..

Tom

Krissy
on 7/13/09 4:33 am - Cranford, NJ
oh! duh! thanks
Most Active
Recent Topics