Tossing my cookies...& loving it!

Bern
on 7/3/09 5:59 am
Hi all,

I noticed something  & I thought it made sense to share here.

I still love my chocolate and on occasion buy something to satisfy my sweet tooth. Example- I bought Pepperidge Farm milk chocolate Lido' cookes months ago. I did have one or two from the bag in April .  I Just threw out the rest cause they were too old and UNEATEN.

At work, in June, I was in the mood for some Three Musketeers Bar- I had eaten barely 1/3 of it in two sittings and carried it around for weeks as "emergency chocolate". Just threw out the remaining 2/3 of a bar.

Had bought a chocolate covered graham cracker two pack....only had eaten one....and just threw out the second again cause it was too old...

Now mind you...I do NOT eat chocolatae everyday- but what an amazing great feeling to throw away pretty yummy treats cause I just did not scarf them all down in one sitting....and to know I had it all around me and had no interest in haivng any more.
Wow-
my surgery was 6/21/07 & I had lost just over 100 pounds (was considered a lightweight) and it is still off my BUTT  :)
Bernadette

laura9488
on 7/3/09 12:01 pm - Denville, NJ
Bernadette
What a sucess story! Thanks for sharing,
BigDanii
on 7/5/09 9:11 pm
Wow! thats something..that is such a success story..Maybe i can be you this time next year!!

Most Active
Recent Topics