Kingley Health (Part 2)

maryc543
on 6/25/09 4:05 am
Just in case you missed it, there was a post on the Kingley Health thread by their founder, and they have deleted all their other posts.  His new message got placed somewhere in the middle of the thread, but it did apologize for the other employees postings.   This is progress!   Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Tom C.
on 6/25/09 7:18 am, edited 6/25/09 9:18 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Maryc543,

First of all - thank you for all your help and input ..

In case folks missed what was posted, here it is ..

To The
obesityhelp.com Forum:

I have recently been brought up to speed on some of the postings on this forum.  After review I believe that some of the Company's responses to postings to
obesityhelp.com members have been inappropriate and do not reflect our values of how we treat our clients.  We have a very committed and passionate group of healthcare providers who are extraordinarily dedicated to the success of our clients.  They had an only too human reaction to some of the comments that they felt were not based on fact.  Nevertheless this human reaction does not represent the views or mission of Kingley Health. 

We activiely seek out and encourage constructive crticism that can help us improve the quality of our service and experience.

I apologize again for the inappropriateness of the reaction from our staff and we have deleted our offending posts.  We thank you for your understanding and look forward to the opportunity to regain your trust

Sincerely,
Jay Kingley
Founder & CEO

I replied to Mr. Kingley's response.

If you care, you can see it here

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/NJ/3954114/Kingley-Health-Rocks/action,replies/topic_id,3954114/page,1/

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Most Active
Recent Topics