RNY Support Groups

zwoozieq
on 6/20/09 10:03 am
I will be on vacation in NJ for the month of July. Do you know of any scheduled Support Meetings in any of the following counties: Middlesex, Somerset or Union?

Zwoozieq
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/09 2:51 am - NJ
This group might work for you:

The montly support group meeting will be held Thursday June 18 at Raritan Bay Medical Center the Perth Amboy Division from 6:30 - 8PM.  If parking in the deck be sure to bring in your ticket so it can be validated.  Everyone is welcomed pre ops as well as post ops.

Tom put together a whole list of meetings but I am having trouble finding the link - it is on the message board somewhere.  When I find it I will reply again with his link - or Tom himself might see your question and reply - he is extremely helpful!

Good Luck

Vicki
zwoozieq
on 6/21/09 6:46 am
Thanks so much for the info. I assume they meet every month so I will inquire when I get to NJ to find out when their next scheduled meeting is.
Tom C.
on 6/21/09 6:53 am, edited 6/21/09 10:39 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ

See posting just above yours for updated Support Group listings

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Sheri A.
on 6/28/09 12:59 pm
Hi Z!
I run a group in Scotch Plains every month called First Saturday Support. We meet at RWJ Fitness & Wellness Center, 2120 Lamberts Mill Rd., The August meeting will be on August 1 from 10:30am - noonish. Hope you can attend. Drop me an email to let me know if you'll be coming and to add your name to my growing list. [email protected] Thanks!
Sheri A.
on 6/28/09 1:01 pm
Hi Z!
I see now that you are going to be on vacation in NJ...we will be meeting on July 11 if you can come, we'd welcome you with open arms. Again, email me if you can.
Most Active
Recent Topics