Looking for an Angel

yex1
on 6/19/09 5:32 am - NJ
Hi everyone,

If all goes well with the insurance company, I am having the DS surgery on August 10 and I am looking for an angel.

look forward to hearing from you

Kelly
monica196642
on 6/19/09 12:19 pm - NJ
If you are in need of prayer, I will pray for you!!

I am waiting on approval too....should have a date in a week or so....can't wait!

Monica

"All things are difficult before they are easy."
- Dr. Thomas Fuller

“Be the change you want to see in the world.?  ~ Mahatma Gandhi

yex1
on 6/19/09 1:16 pm - NJ
thank you. good luck.
Tom C.
on 6/21/09 7:05 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
I had the band, but I am willing to help in any way I can !! 
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
yex1
on 6/24/09 5:34 am - NJ
Thank you very much for the offer. I do have one, however, there is no such thing as too many angels. the more the merrier.

"Nobody trips over mountains.  It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble.  Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. "

"Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before."  ~Jacob A. Riis

Sheri A.
on 6/28/09 1:02 pm
Hello!
Please email me to: [email protected] and I will be your angel!

Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics