Important notice about: Saint Clare's Hospital WLS Meeting Wed June 24

Tom C.
on 6/19/09 2:55 am, edited 6/21/09 7:08 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

Important Update: Due to unforseen cir****tances the guest speaker - Dr. Kutlu (plastic surgeon) will not be able to speak at this month’s meeting. They will be re-scheduling him for a later date.

Please forward this information to anyone that may have been planning to attend and does not receive either e-mail reminder messages, or come to this site.

They will be having the support group meetings as usual.  

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

By Pass Support       6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Band Support           7:15 p.m. to 8:15pm

Sister Catherine's Health Center at the Saint Clare's Hospital - Dover Campus

400 W. Blackwell St. Dover, NJ 07801 

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 6:26 am - NJ
Thanks Tom - just came by to send a post myself!  You are always there to help everyone out!
Tom C.
on 6/21/09 7:09 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Thanks for the kind words .. I just know how important support groups are .. and I changed the fonts so it reads nicer.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
laura9488
on 6/19/09 11:53 am - Denville, NJ
Trying to get a sitter so I can go. Vicki and danielle are you going?
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/09 2:44 am - NJ
I will be there - haven't seen nor heard from Danielle lately .....  Danielle, are you out there?

Most Active
Recent Topics