I got a date!

knailnhair
on 6/23/09 1:05 am - Milford, NJ
My fav protein drink is Skim/Fat-Free Milk with Cyto Sport Complete Whey Low Fat Protein Powder in Chocolate Mint Chip...it's delish!!!!

I've tried mixing the powders with water...yuck. I've also heard where people mix their protein powders with foods. I would rather drink it, now that I found one I liked!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

jrodriguez315
on 6/23/09 4:01 am - Hillsborough, NJ
On June 23, 2009 at 8:05 AM Pacific Time, knailnhair wrote:
My fav protein drink is Skim/Fat-Free Milk with Cyto Sport Complete Whey Low Fat Protein Powder in Chocolate Mint Chip...it's delish!!!!

I've tried mixing the powders with water...yuck. I've also heard where people mix their protein powders with foods. I would rather drink it, now that I found one I liked!!!
Before you could eat though, what did you use?  Isopure?
knailnhair
on 6/23/09 4:06 am - Milford, NJ
Once I started full liquids 3 days after surgery I was drinking these shakes...8oz skim milk and 2 scoops of protein powder!

Kimi

jrodriguez315
on 6/23/09 5:02 am - Hillsborough, NJ
On June 23, 2009 at 11:06 AM Pacific Time, knailnhair wrote:
Once I started full liquids 3 days after surgery I was drinking these shakes...8oz skim milk and 2 scoops of protein powder!
You had the BAND right?  I'm having the bypass.  Is it longer till full liquids with the bypass?
knailnhair
on 6/23/09 6:15 am - Milford, NJ
You are correct, I had the Realize Band. I'm not sure about the length of liquids for bypass. Maybe you can post that question on the RNY forum, I'm sure they would help you out.

Good luck!!!!

Kimi

jrodriguez315
on 6/23/09 6:40 am - Hillsborough, NJ
Thanks for taking the time to respond Kimi.  I appreciate it.
knailnhair
on 6/23/09 10:59 pm - Milford, NJ
You're very welcome...actually let us know if you find out the answer...I would like to know the scoop!!! LOL

Kimi

Paul S.
on 6/23/09 10:56 pm - Hillsborough, NJ
I found Designer Whey to be best for me. Not too sweet, not too thick, mixes well with Skim Plus milk for 30g protein. You can get it at the drug store next to Shoprite in Hillsborough, also online at drugstore.com and some nutrition stores.
The road to success is always under construction.
layna2080
on 6/23/09 9:00 am - KEYPORT, NJ
congrats and good luc****ep us posted

Barbi M.
on 7/1/09 12:25 am - Maplewood, NJ
Congratulations!  I am in the final few months of my 6 month Dr Supervised program.  I am having my surgery done by Dr Garrison too.  Hope to see you around.

Barbi
Most Active
Recent Topics