Another Newbie

gracy72
on 6/18/09 12:39 pm - newark, NJ
Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  I am Grace and just started my journey to surgery.  I met with a surgeon for the first time a couple of days ago - Dr. Ballem in Glen Ridge - and am hoping for RNY surgery in August - my PCP has been following my weight since Feb so we are hoping that my insurance will accept that to fulfill my 6-month requirement.

I look forward to hearing everyone's stories and to learn from everyone's experiences.
Tom C.
on 6/19/09 2:57 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Welcome to our ever expanding and constantly shrinking family !!

Enjoy your Weight Loss Journey. I will forewarn you, there will be lots of peaks and some bumps in the road - but in the end it all works out !!

Know we're here for you !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
knailnhair
on 6/19/09 6:16 am - Milford, NJ
Welcome Grace!!!! Good luck with your surgery and keep us posted!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/09 6:55 am - NJ
Welcome!!  
laura9488
on 6/19/09 11:54 am - Denville, NJ
WELCOME!
Sue R.
on 6/20/09 10:12 am - Rockaway, NJ

Best of luck in your journey Grace.  I grew up in Glen Ridge.  Born and raised.  Graduated from Glen Ridge High.  I'm a Ridger Rooter.
Sue

Sue
Psalm 34:1
May 19, 2008; The beginning of a new life

Most Active
Recent Topics