Dr. Daniel Davis (Valley Center for WLS)

Lauren D.
on 6/18/09 2:08 am - Lorain, OH
 Hi everyone, 

I am hoping (and praying, and crossing my toes & fingers) that I'll get approved for RNY July 20th. 

Is anyone here a patient of Dr. Daniel Davis? If so, how did you heal? Did you have a drain? How are you feeling today?  

I am so nervous about the drain! Lol it looks painfulllll

Any info, greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Lauren in Ridgewood, NJ!

I count protein, fluid ounces, and my blessings everyday. 

Lisa_T
on 6/18/09 2:12 am - CA
I'm not a patient of Dr. Davis, but I had a drain and it was not a problem at all.  Drain was not painful at all.  Just kind of a hassle when you use the restroom or shower because you will be so afraid to accidentally pull it.

Good luck for the 2oth!
Lauren D.
on 6/18/09 2:17 am - Lorain, OH
 thanks!

J M.
on 6/24/09 6:59 am - NJ

Hi Lauren -
I used Dr. Davis for RNY - and had no drain.....my recovery was great.  I was surprised at how easy and fast I recovered.  My scars as so small you cannot even see them. 
I have had no complications whatsoever - and have lost 160 pounds and have kept it off for over a year.  I have no issues with eating or drinking. I'm so happy I had the surgery.... it was the best thing i ever did for myself.
 I love Dr. Davis.... you are in good hands, best of luck with surgery and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.....
Marta

Lauren D.
on 6/24/09 11:10 am - Lorain, OH
Marta, 

You have filled my eyes with tears of joy!  Thank you so much for this reply.  You have given me comfort, and calmed my nerves a little!  Congratulations on your incredible weight loss, and good luck with the rest of your journey... 

Take care, 

LAUREN

maryc543
on 6/25/09 12:04 pm
Hi Lauren,  It was nice meeting you in the office.....  I don't have any personal experience with the RNY, so  (grin)   I'll just wish you well, and tell you it's going to be a wild ride!   Best of luck with everything, and keep posting.  I ahve learned so much from folks here on OH!!   Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

Most Active
Recent Topics