Pics from Saturday's Get Together at Harolds!!!

knailnhair
on 6/15/09 3:12 am - Milford, NJ
Here are the pics that were taken.....Kassie, Checkitout, Tcasola, Knailnhair & hockeymom8016. We had a really good time getting to know each other and swapping stories.
Harolds6-13-09a.jpg Harold's Meet 'n' Greet 6/13/09 picture by knailnhair

We were all amazed at Kassie's huge pancake!!! She dove right in tho....she's too cute!!
Harolds6-13-09.jpg Harold's Meet 'n' Greet 6/13/09 picture by knailnhair

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Tom C.
on 6/15/09 3:31 am - Mount Arlington, NJ
Thanks Kimi for posting these pictures.

Kassie was so cute, and such a good girl. And when the "manhole cover size" pancake came out, I swore she was gonna pass out. Well at least we know she has leftovers for Sunday - and Monday - and Tuesday - and Wednesday - and ....

married ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?! - LOL .. had to be there .. .
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
hockeymom8016
on 6/15/09 4:40 am - NJ
Thanks Kimi. By the way Kimi, you have very beautiful eyes. Kassie was a very good girl and very cute.

knailnhair
on 6/15/09 4:47 am - Milford, NJ
Awww thanks so much Ester!!! It was a pleasure meeting you!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

hockeymom8016
on 6/15/09 5:47 am - NJ

I enjoyed meeting you as well.  We will definitely have to do it again!

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/09 7:38 am - NJ
Looks like you had fun!  

Hopefully next time I will be available to join you guys!

Vicki
(deactivated member)
on 6/15/09 9:12 am - NJ
Awww - looks like you all had fun!!  And I have never seen such a huge pancake!!

I hope I can go next time!!

Jen

Barbi M.
on 6/18/09 2:50 am - Maplewood, NJ
I want to join y'all next time.  I haven't had my surgery yet, but still want a connection for support.  It looks like you had fun getting to know each other.  Keep me in th loop on your next soiree.  Or you can all come to my next show I am in which is at Chatham Playhouse 7/30 to 8/8.  I do musical theatre so hopefully you don't mind a theatre nut amongst your group.

Barbi
checkitout
on 6/18/09 10:15 am - Newton, NJ
Thanks so much for posting the pics !

We had a great time, and BTW I just threw away the remainder of the HUGE Pancake tonight. I think she had 3 or 4 more meals from it and I couldn't stand to look at it anymore so I threw it away plus I think it would have been bad by now.. She ate it for dinner Saturday, Breakfast and Sunday and Monday.. and maybe lunch on Sunday.

This week was a blur, I quit my job started a new one and Kassie had graduation from Preschool.. and that is after I had my ankle checked, it got worse and is still not better ! I have been banned from the gym for one more week, I am so pissed about it that Six Flags better be nice to me!

Anyway, thank you everyone! I had a great time and hopefully we can do it again.

Stella

PS. Thank you for letting me bring Kassie !
Most Active
Recent Topics