how was todays meeting?

3grlsmom
on 6/13/09 1:14 pm
 Just curious how today went?  How many folks were there?  It looked like there was going to be a nice turnout and I was wondering if there was ~ any plans to do it again?
Karen in NJ 

Tom C.
on 6/13/09 11:57 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
IMHO It was very nice. There was 4 of us, but for a first time I think it was great. Hockeymom8016, Checkitout and Knailnhair all attended. We all got to know each other, and share our experiences. I can't wait for this to happen again. I would like to do this maybe every 2 months, so folks can plan on it. Maybe we can do it again in August - just as the summer is winding down and before school restarts.

Some pictures were taken, and hopefully will be posted soon.

Miss all of youse who couldn't make it. Hopefully next time.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
hockeymom8016
on 6/14/09 5:02 am - NJ
I thought it was great too.  I really enjoyed meeting Tcasola, Knailnhair, Checkit out and her little girl (who was very well behaved).   It was a nice experience and one I would like to do again. 

laura9488
on 6/14/09 1:32 am - Denville, NJ
I have not been able to make any of the lastest meetings...kids sick, end of school year and family commitments etc.  I really hope to make the next one!
(deactivated member)
on 6/14/09 1:34 am - NJ
Me too - I have been so busy - I would like to meet you guys!!  

Glad to hear that you had a blast and can't wait to see pictures!!

Most Active
Recent Topics