My Daughter's Prom Pics!!!

knailnhair
on 5/25/09 12:00 am - Milford, NJ
Hi All....just wanted to share some prom pics that I posted on another forum that I hang out on....it was hard enough getting the pics up once...LOL

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/sex_before_and_after_wls/3 940161/Pics-from-Prom-More-Pics-Ok-one-more-added/

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

frogger528
on 5/25/09 3:50 am
Kimi - she's just beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!

June

knailnhair
on 5/25/09 5:06 am - Milford, NJ
Thanks June...they are good kids!!!

How are you doin??? All is well here...feel like I'm gonna float away with all this liquids I'm drinking!!!

Kimi

StaceyNJ
on 5/25/09 7:27 am - Brick, NJ
Hi kimi

She looks stunning!  Also love the picture of your daughter, you and Tommy

How have you been feeling?

Stacey

knailnhair
on 5/26/09 1:33 am - Milford, NJ
Hi Stacey...

I feel great, today is my first day back at work....gosh I felt like I was packing the baby bag again!!! Sooo much to bring with me!!!
How is everything with you going??? Have you had a fill yet???

Kimi

Barbi M.
on 5/26/09 8:40 am - Maplewood, NJ
She's beautiful, you should be very proud.  Hope your healing well, I am so jealous you are on your way!  I still have to wait till September now for an insurance appeal.  The office put through my case to the insurance company knowing I didn't have the 6 month Dr supervised letter, and now the insurance company declined me.  I have to go up to an appeal of my claim after the 6 mo letter has been completed.  Hoops and more Hoops.
knailnhair
on 5/27/09 3:37 am - Milford, NJ
Oh no....why would they do that!??????? How dare they!!! I hope you gave them the business!!!!

Keep being strong girl, you'll get there and I've got your seat all nice and warm from when you come over to the Loser's Bench!!!!

Thanks, I am very proud of her!!

Kimi

laura9488
on 5/27/09 2:34 am - Denville, NJ
What a stunning dress.  She looks beautiful!  GReat pics.
knailnhair
on 5/27/09 3:38 am - Milford, NJ
Thank you so much Laura!!!

Kimi

Most Active
Recent Topics