Reminder...Bergen county/North Jersey get together ...June 7th @ Applebees

iamsisyphus
on 5/22/09 5:08 am, edited 5/26/09 4:34 am
I would like to reminder everyone that there is a get together for lunch on June 7th @ Applebees in Hackensack  @ 12 noon.... all are welcome....

Angela

The Applebees is located at 450 Hackensack Ave, it is in the same complex with Home depot and Staples.....
ahansil
on 5/22/09 6:50 am - Hackensack, NJ
I will be there Angela...

Alex

rbb825
on 5/23/09 2:01 pm - Suffern, NY
I will try to be there.  What is the address?

randi

Tom C.
on 5/25/09 9:27 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
Bummer .. I cannot make it since I work from 1:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on Sundays :( !!
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
iamsisyphus
on 5/26/09 4:38 am
I am sorry you can not make it, however we will trying get a concensus as to what is the best time for everyone....although I must admit that it could be very difficult.......
angela
Tom C.
on 5/26/09 9:21 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
WHAT ?!?!?!? You mean everything doesn't revolve around MY SCHEDULE ?!?!?!?!?

Angela,

I know from experience trying to coordinate a thing like this is very frustrating. No matter how hard you try, at least 1 person won't be able to make it. But I appreciate all those who DO TRY coordinating these get togethers.

Have a blast, and I hope to be at the next one.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
ahansil
on 5/28/09 3:50 am - Hackensack, NJ
Hi Everyone,

Here is the info for Applebees:
450 Hackensack Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
(201) 342-0065

Angela - Has anyone else confirmed??

Alex

iamsisyphus
on 5/28/09 4:30 am
Hi Alex,

How are you doing? i guess you are still on liquids? How are you feeling?

Only the you, randi and myself so far...we still have a week though....I will just wait and see what happens?
angela
maryc543
on 5/28/09 4:46 am
I am 90% sure I'm going to make it....  I have to bring clothes for Alex!   Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

iamsisyphus
on 6/2/09 2:52 am
Just a reminder guys, this sunday @ applebees....12 noon .......all are welcome and encouraged to come out
angela
Most Active
Recent Topics