Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!

knailnhair
on 5/20/09 6:39 am - Milford, NJ
Hi Everyone!!! I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for all your thoughts and well wishes!!!

I'm doing very well. Getting up and around well, doing lots of walking. Tommy was right, I feel like I did 1,000 sit ups. The spot that hurts the most is from my port hole. Today is better than yesterday tho, I'm up for a while and then take a nap. I'm taking my pain meds, I'm not one who wants to feel any discomfort!! Yea I'm a big baby...on my way to being a small baby..LOL

Dr. Abkin and his team are fabulous! I can't say enough good things about him. I saw him before and after the surgery. He spoke to my family before and after as well. The Florham Park Surgery Center is amazing. All the nurses were great and so caring!

My at home nurse was the best ever!!! I can't thank Tommy enough for all his help and support on getting where I am today...not only did I find an amazing friend but someone I love with all my heart....funny how things work out!

I'm lovin my SF jello, SF popsicles and my water...I'm getting it all in no problems! I will start full liquids on Friday so looking forward to more tastes. Can't really say I'm hungry just miss tasting foods.

Thanks again to everyone *****ached out to me, I truly am over-whelmed!!!

Love to all of you...
Kimi

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Barbi M.
on 5/20/09 7:28 am - Maplewood, NJ
Wow!  Kimi your already home and able to post to the board?  Congrats on your surgery and here's to your recovery.  HUGS!
Barbi
frogger528
on 5/20/09 9:52 am
Welcome home to the newest loser!!! Great to see you up and on the board already. Glad to hear that you are feeling good. The port is definitely the most painful site but that too shall pass before you know it. Keep up the good work!!

Take care,
Frogger aka June

Lindsey C.
on 5/20/09 11:05 am
YAY...I'm glad you are feeling so well!!!! :))))))))))))))))

Highest Weight/1st Consult WeightSurgery Weight/Current Weight/Goal Weight
327                          322                         308.5                        198.5        165  
laura9488
on 5/20/09 12:30 pm - Denville, NJ
Welcome home!  congrats on your new beginning!
Kym W.
on 5/20/09 12:48 pm
We're so proud of you!!!!! Glad your up and moving.
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/09 1:23 pm - NJ
YAY Kimi!!  Hope you are feeling good and enjoy your painkillers!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 12:53 am - Ft. Worth, TX
Hey Kimi!  I was wondering about you yesterday, but somehow missed your post, darn it! 
Anyhow, so glad you're doing well ~ Welcome to the Losers Bench
Yeah, enjoy those pain meds .... I had to hide mine from hubby!
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 12:56 am - Ft. Worth, TX
Oh yeah, one more thing...is it okay with you for Tommy to post pics of himself in his nurse outfit?  
Just thinkin.. ah well
knailnhair
on 5/21/09 1:34 am - Milford, NJ
Thanks everyone...I'm feeling better today...still sore, but getting better! Sipping water, eating jello and my pops! Doing some walkng this morning and just told Tommy it's so nice here in NJ I'm going to go outside and read my book.

I slept well last night, took my meds and off to la la land. I'm off from wor****il next Tuesday, so I'm takin it easy!!!

Thank you to everyone who has shown concern for me, it truly touched my heart!!

I'll try to get Tommy to post his nurse's uniform...but the Moderators will probably delete it for lack of clothing!!!!! LOL

P.S. Danise I received the newest shipment...thanks so much girl!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Most Active
Recent Topics