Kimi (Knialnhair) is officially banded - and home !!

Tom C.
on 5/19/09 6:20 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kimi’s weight loss surgery was successful. Doctor Abkin, and the folks at Advance Laparoscopic Surgeons have a great state of the art Surgery Center. We got to the Surgery center at 7:30 a.m., and we were heading home at 11:30 a.m. My goodness that was that fast!! I said this new Surgery center place is like the Jiffy Lube of Banding.  

On the way home Kimi slept, we got in the house – she immediately went to sleep. After 2 hours, she got up – we walked around – sat outside and enjoyed a beautiful NJ day, and she went back to sleep … hmmmm .. I am wondering if it’s the drugs or the company.

Kimi wanted to make sure I let everyone know she’s ok – and to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts and prayers.

And to her all those who got banded today – we are thinking and praying for you too !!

Well back to playing nurse maid !! Anyone want to see me in my nurse’s outfit ?!!??! My legs sure look good !!!

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
StaceyNJ
on 5/19/09 9:44 am - Brick, NJ
Hi Tom

It's good to hear that Kimi is doing well. That's what Dr. B told me last time I had seen him the Surgery Center you are in and out..much quicker than the hospital. 

Tell Kimi we are thinking of her and to get some rest!

Welcome to the bench Kimi - this will be an amazing journey

Stacey

(deactivated member)
on 5/19/09 9:45 am - NJ
On May 19, 2009 at 1:20 PM Pacific Time, Tom C. wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know that Kimi’s weight loss surgery was successful. Doctor Abkin, and the folks at Advance Laparoscopic Surgeons have a great state of the art Surgery Center. We got to the Surgery center at 7:30 a.m., and we were heading home at 11:30 a.m. My goodness that was that fast!! I said this new Surgery center place is like the Jiffy Lube of Banding.  

On the way home Kimi slept, we got in the house – she immediately went to sleep. After 2 hours, she got up – we walked around – sat outside and enjoyed a beautiful NJ day, and she went back to sleep … hmmmm .. I am wondering if it’s the drugs or the company.

Kimi wanted to make sure I let everyone know she’s ok – and to thank everyone for their kind words, thoughts and prayers.

And to her all those who got banded today – we are thinking and praying for you too !!

Well back to playing nurse maid !! Anyone want to see me in my nurse’s outfit ?!!??! My legs sure look good !!!

Thanks for the update 

Hope Kimi is feeling better!

They have the surgery area open now?  I was just there last week - will have to ask next time I go!
frogger528
on 5/19/09 12:25 pm
Thanks Tom glad to hear that everything went so well and that Kimi is doing well.

You're in my thoughts.

June

surrender44
on 5/19/09 11:17 pm - union, NJ
congrats Kimi.  Tom, you are such an
I pray to always remember newbies
After the rain comes the rainbows
w ww.myspace.com/ultranay

Most Active
Recent Topics