Totally, Completely OT: Real Housewives of NJ

Livewell
on 5/19/09 11:28 am - Chatham, NJ
So, has anyone caught the new show of Real Housewives???  It is based on several family members and friends in Franklin Lakes, NJ.  I hate to admit it, but I loved the Housewives of NY.  This one, not so much.  I feel like they give both NJers and Italians a bad name.

Anyone else annoyed with this?

bandarella
on 5/19/09 1:40 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Revision on 06/19/12

Phyllis  

Using a touch screen on my IPad, excuse any typos. 

plusizedbarbie
on 5/20/09 6:45 am, edited 5/20/09 6:45 am - Manahawkin, NJ
LOL I think it should be call the real housewives of NY continued-- they need to come to the REAL NJ where we live right near the beach and have moderately priced homes and where we don't speak with a staten island accent!
MY WLS RECIPE BLOG!  -- Check it out http://plusizedbarbie.blogspot.com/

Lilypie - (vbmr)    Lilypie - (fb9N)

Changed for good
                            ...september 17, 2007...

sandytoes
on 5/20/09 8:34 am
 AMEN to that sister!! I couldn't have said it better myself.............What an embarassment they are!!!
SandytoesSusan
Lost the first 10 lbs. Pre-op
iamsisyphus
on 5/26/09 4:51 am
I caught like 5 min of this show while flipping channels yesterday.....although I don't know what the premise of the show is.....I recognized the woman with the long blonde hair as the woman that was on platinum weddings on WE tv....she is married to a guy that owns a catering and wedding venue.......it just proves to me thse people will do anything to get attention.....

I may be wrong about her...but I am pretty sure....

angela
knailnhair
on 5/26/09 6:44 am - Milford, NJ
I watched the newest show last night....it was ok. They are all rich *****es who are soo catty. It's the same ole same ole.  All of these shows do not show "THE REAL HOUSEWIVES".....

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

Most Active
Recent Topics