Facebook Group - Renamed to NJ WLS Group

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/09 1:15 pm - NJ

This is set to a private group so if anyone wishes to join the group, send me a message with your email and I will send you an invite!

I'm sure we can come up with alot of ways to utilize the group.

Vicki

maryc543
on 5/12/09 1:20 pm
MissVic,  thanks!   Mary C

DS Part 1 (VSG) 11/14/06 DS Part 2 12/18/07
HW 430 SW 400 CW 210 GW 170 Blog: lifeisgood-mc.blogspot.com

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/09 1:28 pm - NJ
No problem  :-D
(deactivated member)
on 5/12/09 1:28 pm - NJ

I'm new at this so bear with me.........   Anyone who wants to be in the group must be a friend on my facebook since it is set to private.

It might be easier for everyone to search for Vicki Rice and send me a friend request.  There are quite a few Vicki Rice's out there (go figure...)  So make sure to get the one with my picture (same as on here).   Please put a note that it is for NJ WLS and I will add you to the group.

Vicki
Danielle B.
on 5/13/09 10:30 am - Hamburg, NJ
Hey Vic
I saw that there are only 3 of us in the group right now.  Where the heck is Laura??? lol
Thank you so much for making it a private group! 
(deactivated member)
on 5/13/09 11:10 am - NJ
Good question!  I double checked and I did send the invite so she must be running around with the kids.   She will catch up to us eventually :-)

And, we are up to 6 members!
Danielle B.
on 5/13/09 11:20 am - Hamburg, NJ

6 members!  Wow, I better go double check! lol

I can't figure out how to get my new avatar on here.  I do the whole picnik thing and I can't get it to save on my computer to upload it...i'm getting really frustrated!!!!  GRRRR

How do I get the 100 pounds lost thing?????

laura9488
on 5/13/09 12:18 pm - Denville, NJ
I am lame....I didn't reply to the invite becasue I am not "out to the people at work.  And several teachers and a parent from my school have friended me. I kep my facebook page kind of bland becasue of this.  Teaching is like working in a fishbowl!  I am relatively new at my job and not that close with many people and so really didn't tell anyone.  Sorry girls!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 5/15/09 10:25 am - NJ

Hi Laura (& anyone)

I made the group private so only people who IM me and send their email from this group will be able to see it. 

If that helps  :-)

Vicki
amysue36
on 5/14/09 8:09 pm - Pittstown, NJ
Hi,
Is it open to anyone?  I'd like to join.  I was looking for a wls group on FB and found only a few. 
Thanks!
Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics