So - where shall we meet in June ?

3grlsmom
on 4/23/09 12:56 pm
 Either day works for me.....Martells is the type of place where you can linger all day long.  It is a bar/restaurant actually on the beach with loads of stuff to do and their own parking lot.  I thought either day around 11:30 would not be too bad.  I assume the traffic to the Seaside area is also tough~ so let's pick a date and then we can choose between the 2 places.  I really am okay with either - so how does everyone else feel?
Karen in NJ 

StaceyNJ
on 4/24/09 2:44 am - Brick, NJ
Id prefer the Tiki Bar...better scenery than Tiffany's - you can defenitily linger there..I have been there many times...I live in the area...alot of parking....1130 woud def not be the busiest tiem either...after 9-10pm would be...

Stacey

3grlsmom
on 4/24/09 9:40 am
 Okay....then let's do the Martells Tiki Bar around 11:30.  Parking is still available and it is before the rides open!  Even if the weather sucks the place is inside (or out)  ~  
Karen in NJ 

heatherv71
on 4/26/09 9:59 pm - Manahawkin, NJ
That would be awesome!  I always want to come to the Wegmans thing but it's way too far for me.  Point isn't bad for me at all!  I'm so excited to meet some new people!

StaceyNJ
on 4/27/09 2:44 am - Brick, NJ
Im excited too ... willbe very nice to meet some new faces...

Stacey

Most Active
Recent Topics