So - where shall we meet in June ?

3grlsmom
on 4/21/09 1:55 am
 Okay.....let's come up with a place to get together in late May or early June. How does that sound.....either Sat. or Sunday.....I know that there are a bunch of you that want to do it near the shore so how does the TomsRiver area or Point Pleasant area work?  I have some clothes to give to a 1x  or 18 if anyone needs.  Let's get some other idea going.................well??
Karen in NJ 

nicole K.
on 4/21/09 2:02 am - brick, NJ
is this for bands only or can bypass come too?
3grlsmom
on 4/22/09 7:34 am
 Any one can come.....bands....bypass......pre-op......no op........YOU must come!!  
Karen in NJ 

JenStock1970
on 4/21/09 8:06 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ

I should be able to do either day & Toms River or Point are fine with me.  Y'all decide and tell me where to show up lol. 

HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

Nannette
on 4/22/09 12:15 am - Toms River, NJ

Either day works fine for me -- Toms River would be awesome - my own home town!  Let me know what type of venue you want to use and I would be happy to suggest someplace appropriate!

Tiffany's Bar & Grill on Route 37 E & Clifton Ave has a semi-private room that I use for my WLS Support meetings that I could probably get for us if that sounds like something you might be interested in.  Let me know.

Nannette

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

Butterfly618
on 4/22/09 5:25 am - NJ
Were are we meeting in July I know it is early but I want to get it on my calender so this time I can come. Please lets pick a place and date ASAP

"SUCCESS IS A LIFESTYLE, NOT A DIET"
Please visit my OH  Support group:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/allinthemind/welcome/

Where you will find helpful strategies to achieve you goals

Highest 325.7lbs Surgery 295lbs Current 244lbs 

3grlsmom
on 4/22/09 9:10 am
 How is Sunday June 8th.....perhaps Point Pleasant Tiki Bar?  If more of us want Toms River that's ok too.  Also, if you'd rather a Saturday (since last meeting was a Sunday ) - then how is the 2nd Saturday in June  (to not interfere with Sheraine's group).  What do we all think? 
Karen in NJ 

fun2be_09
on 4/23/09 12:47 am - Mcguire AFB, NJ
 umm it dont matter to me..it be hourish drive for me.
StaceyNJ
on 4/23/09 3:00 am - Brick, NJ
How about Martell's Tiki bar on the beach in Point Pleasant Beach??

Stacey

laura9488
on 4/23/09 11:23 am - Denville, NJ
I feel like the prophet of doom...but anywhere right on the beach we would have a hard time lingering. On a June weekend they are all about getting you in and out. Parking....crowds...You would never know I grew up in the Brick/Point area.  I love it down there but not a big fan in the summer.  I thought the idea for tiffany's on rt 37 was good.  Private room always a plus. RT 37 goes right into seaside so anyone who wanted to make a day of it could hear right over to seaside.  Or is there a place for brunch so people could spend the day after we meeet?
So we are looking at Saturday or Sunday June 13 or 14?
Most Active
Recent Topics