Can't wait to wear....

knailnhair
on 4/16/09 4:21 am, edited 4/16/09 4:56 am - Milford, NJ
Is there a pair of jeans, outfit, swimsuit, lingerie you have been dieing to wear. Or can picture yourself wearing when you've reached a thinner you???

I've always had a vision of me wearing Low-Rise jeans, tight short sleeved white t-shirt TUCKED IN, jazzy & glittery BELT, and kick ass heels.  Can't wait to wear this someday!!!

Share with us your visions of what you can't wait to wear....or not wear!!!!

Kimi

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

laura9488
on 4/16/09 10:55 am - Denville, NJ
no specific outfil but i would LOVE to tuck in my shirt!
I have started wearing higher heels, 1.5 or 2 inch now.
Never would have done it 95 pounds ago!
StaceyNJ
on 4/16/09 11:51 am - Brick, NJ
Kimi

I love love this post...

I would like to wear flared jeans and anything from 5-7-9

Stacey

frogger528
on 4/16/09 12:40 pm
Great Post Kimi!!!

I have a favorite pair of jeans that I was wearing when I took the first picture I ever took with my husband. One goal is to be able to wear those jeans again. --- Someday!!

Frogger

knailnhair
on 4/16/09 10:35 pm - Milford, NJ
We'll get there girls!!!  We now have the power.....BAND POWER!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimi
Everything happens for a reason..Just believe...

prettyjersey
on 4/17/09 1:32 am - Newark, NJ
prettyjersey
on 4/17/09 1:33 am - Newark, NJ

Ooo I have a huge list but here are some highlights:

1.A new "cute" bathingsuit. Not the only one there in my size! I'm only 24, and aside from when I was 5 I have never had a bathing suit that didn't have a skirt. Or a cute print for that matter!

2. I bought some fraternity/ sorority (I was in both a co-ed fraternity and a sorority) shirts while I was in college to match everyone else, but I bought them a size or two too small because the list went around with your name and the size you wanted and I was humiliated to write my true size. So I bought clothes that I never got to wear. Even though college is over, I'd still like to wear that stuff at least to the gym!

3. Shorts! I have not wore shorts since 8th grade! And even I wore sheer pantyhose underneath.

4. Summer Dresses! (I bought two a few years ago in the fall time from Fashion bug for like 4 bucks each, and they never fit!). But all summer dresses!

5. A cute formal dress. As alumni, I get invited to formals at least once a year, and I've reworn my prom gown, and luckily have always found a gown to squeeze into. But I want a cute dress. No Taffeta, or to the floor lenth. Maybe tea-length? Something really youthful in a bright colour. (I think I may never wear black again lol.) Like bright pink or red.

I'm going to stop lol. I can go on for awhile! lol

Oo oo heels! I can wear them for about an hour and then I take em off. And my heels are really wedged sandals or platforms. I mean REAL heels!

Tom C.
on 4/17/09 2:59 am - Mount Arlington, NJ

I have a nice strapless blue chiffon dress I would like to … errr .. oooppppssss wrong board. ….

I just hope one day to get into a size 38 pair of dungarees. I haven’t fit into a size 38 since being a sophomore/junior in High School.

Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
big_ideas
on 12/21/09 7:59 am - Randolph, NJ
Blue is your color!

3grlsmom
on 12/21/09 9:46 am
"dungarees"!!!  Tom - you are WAY TOO young to use that word.  The word is " JEANS".....love, me
Karen in NJ 

Most Active
Recent Topics