June Big OH Jersey Bash?

3grlsmom
on 4/18/09 9:02 am
 Are we thinking Point Pleasant area? (Jenkinsons/Tiki Bar)   Or LBI area (Chicken or the Egg) ??  What areas do you'all like?  Perhaps Pier Village in Long Branch?
Karen in NJ 

laura9488
on 4/18/09 11:56 am - Denville, NJ
How was your trip? Was it Mexico?  I was thinking of you ...
Lovin those cropped jeans you gave me. THANKS
laura9488
on 4/18/09 11:55 am - Denville, NJ
I am in.  I have family in Point/Brick.
Though something to factor in at the shore in June...weekends get crazy, so maybe earlier in June is better.  We may need to make a reservation somewhere. Also traffic gets worse and worse as the season starts.
3grlsmom
on 4/18/09 12:32 pm
Mexico was GREAT!!  Travelling with 3 kids and 1 in a wheelchair always creates enormous stress.....especially internationally.  Everything went perfectly - I worried for no reason (as usual).  How about the 1st Sunday in June?? What does everyone think?  And - I have more pants ready and waiting for YOU!!
Karen in NJ 

prettyjersey
on 4/19/09 6:17 am - Newark, NJ
I'd like to go, depending on the day. Love a day down the shore!

surrender44
on 4/24/09 5:03 am - union, NJ
We could carpool
I pray to always remember newbies
After the rain comes the rainbows
w ww.myspace.com/ultranay

Wendy E.
on 4/19/09 10:14 am - Clifton, NJ
Sounds good to me.  I'm always up for a get away.  Keep me posted as to where and when.
Wendy

Denise Ferriolo
on 4/19/09 10:26 am - Bayville, NJ
Hi
I would love to join the crew anywhere/ I also live down the Jersey Shore in Bayville. Let me know when and where
Thanks
denise
fun2be_09
on 4/20/09 12:53 am - Mcguire AFB, NJ
 im bout 30-45 min to seaside shore.. so i should be in.. depends on what shore we would meet up at
frekklz927
on 4/23/09 12:58 pm - Whiting, NJ
i'm new on here, just had RNY 13 days ago.  i'm 15-20 min from the shore and interested also.
do you have to join this forum?  or just post?  thanks!

Most Active
Recent Topics