June Big OH Jersey Bash?

DonnaMaria
on 4/13/09 12:41 pm

Okay I saw someone mention a June bash. Why don't we do a shore bash? I live quite far from the shore but would probably stay overnight. Anyone else up for a shore bash? Late June? What do you all think?
Sorry I haven't been posting. I gained about 12 lbs. and have not much wanted to come to OH let alone organize to see everyone.  I am now re-committed and would love to see everyone.
Best Wishes,
Donna

StaceyNJ
on 4/13/09 1:25 pm - Brick, NJ
LOVE the idea - I live right by the shore....let me know when and where...

Stacey

Tom C.
on 4/13/09 11:37 pm - Mount Arlington, NJ
I hate the beach .. hate staying at the beach .. but would love to come to this - and maybe stay over somewhere (or even go home).

Let me know when/where and I'll see if I can be there.

As for Donna Maria - know we're here to celebrate in your triumphs, and help with your stumbles. So don't ever stop coming here, even if you do gain. THERE IS NO SHAME SINCE WE'VE ALL BEEN THERE !! We're here to help each other !! This is a tough enemy to battle, and we need all the reinforcements we can get.
Good Luck on your Journey !!

Tom

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get as when I lose weight”  The views expressed are based on my own experiences - and should NOT BE FOLLOWED IN LIEU OF DOCTOR’S ADVICE/INSTRUCTIONS. Only your Doctor knows your condition, and make sure you talk to them before making any changes to your diet
Nannette
on 4/13/09 11:42 pm - Toms River, NJ
Count me in since I'm down the shore most weekends!

Nannette
Lap RNY 6/16/03
Revise to DS 8/15/11

sandytoes
on 4/14/09 12:18 am
That would be cool...Mickeycheffers and I live on Long Beach Island at the shore and I know Heather lives near by also....I am having my surgery in10 days and that's all I can handle right now, but June would be good...
SandytoesSusan
Lost the first 10 lbs. Pre-op
JenStock1970
on 4/14/09 5:43 am - Bay Shore Of, NJ
Sounds good to me, I'm not technically down the shore but it's a short ride away.  I'm at the "poor man's shore", or what was the shore in the 30's before the parkway was built. 
HW 495/Consult 426/SW 363/Current 182
"If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."-- Clint Eastwood

"Don't compromise yourself.  You are all you've got."-- Janis Joplin

thinkingthin68
on 4/14/09 6:13 am - South Amboy, NJ
Count me in...Jen u and I drive together !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Denise   sw/308   cw/208  gw/145

big_ideas
on 4/14/09 6:14 am - Randolph, NJ
I would love to participate, too, but late June is no good for me. My oldest is graduating (God willing) and we have a family event in Denver. How bout July?

mystic
on 4/18/09 6:30 am - manchester, NJ
im in toms river so prob not far from wherever you decide on

keep me in the loop please

jacki

3grlsmom
on 4/18/09 8:59 am
 Count me in also......Cynthia, too!!
Karen in NJ 

Most Active
Recent Topics